Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Choose your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. And choose your wall color so you can get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you've found what you like, go ahead and download your selections and email them to our Sunburst store and we’ll craft a quote for custom-designed Polywood shutters.
A few shutter tips:
- Most Bluff City homeowners pick Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly beat out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or traditional style home, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Split tilt and divider rails are great options when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy while opening the top louvers for light.
- With frames, the general approach is if you have trim/casing around your window, go with the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If your windows have a bottom sill piece—usually made from marble or wood—be sure to click “with Sill” so your shutters are built with the sill frame which sits on top of that sill piece.